Monday, March 15, 2010

A curve and a dot

Life is
but a curve and a dot
Don't let that space in between
stop
the amazing leap
of thoughts and things

What mark do I make
in this grand scheme of life?
upon where, shall I be placed?
Let it not be a period.
or a semicolon;
or a comma no less,
Don't even strive to be an exclamation point!
as desirable as it may be.

Let me forever be a question:
for questions lead to answers
and answers are what we seek

a drag and a flip
a twirl and a bow
curves and curves
dots and dots

question me now
question me later
question me how
question, question, question
could not my life be any greater?


----------------------------------------------------------------------
new blog: a curve and a dot . blogspot. com

Poems will continue to be posted on here :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment