Saturday, December 19, 2009

To dream

On that note,
I bid thee sleep,
to dream of dreams,
to pine of pines,
for I know good and well
that dreams are,
but, a glimpse
of future foretold and past unveiled.
so I send thee yonder,
towards the misty land,
where none can see thee ponder
of dreams where dreams are banned.
so close thy eyes and let mind wander;
let thy feet take ghostly saunter
towards unknown monsters
in pines of dreamy land.

let not one wake thee
from golden slumber
for nothing but dreams
is ageless, of priceless wonder.
so sleep, my dear,
please sleep!
to dream of days of old;
to dream of days foretold;
to dream the dreams
that dreams may take mold.

So, let all those behold
these dreams, such dreams;
who dares doubt fool's gold!
For thy dreams reign supreme!
Watch, listen, silently thy dream begins
I beg thee take hold.

No comments:

Post a Comment